actress/Starbucks enthusiast/crazy haired lady

actress/Starbucks enthusiast/crazy haired lady

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The "Unexpected Trees" phenomenon

Sometimes life really picks up the pace, doesn't it? All of the sudden you realize a lot has happened and you didn't even notice all the commotion while it was commotioning.  Like if you're speeding down a highway surrounded by nothing but flat plain all around you and somewhere along the ticking clock of road you find yourself encompassed by woods. You're like..."where the hell did those trees come from?" Y'know? Even if y'dont, act like y'do.

That's been my life lately. Today I got up and just sort of wandered around my house. I ended up in my office. I had a plan to do something but then I forgot the plan I planned. So I sat at my desk and fired up my laptop. As I waited for my computer to unfreeze (still hasn't. This is being written from a phone. Shout out to Tyler for dropping my computer on concrete! 😘) I realized that half of this semester is now over. In the two and a half months school has been back in session I have


-assistant stage managed a show
-am now halfway through rehearsals for my own show that goes up in a couple of weeks
-started my application process for SETC
AND
-was maid of honor to my best friend, Mutz (She may officially be Mrs. Buchner to the world, but to me she'll always be Mutz-like-Boots)


Say what?! All that has happened?!

Unexpected trees, man. 


I have a long road ahead of me this year...so it's kind of nice to look back on the little mound of accomplishments I've racked up so far. 



-Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment