actress/Starbucks enthusiast/crazy haired lady

actress/Starbucks enthusiast/crazy haired lady

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello, Nobody. It seems we meet again.

Okay. So truth be told I kind of forgot about this blog. And I'd first like to apologize to the millions of readers that have been hanging upon the cliffs of anticipation pondering the goings on of my neglected bloggy life. 

What? Just kidding. Nobody reads this but my dog. And really I think he just stares at the computer I sit in front of him wondering if it's a really horrible toy that he's supposed to play with. I've never asked him. I don't think my heart could handle the truth.

What really brings me back to my little secret corner of the internet is because I've been seeing some of my friends starting their own lovely blogs and I thought "huh, I have one of those!". 

So here I am again. 

Many things have happened since my last entry. Too many things to write about in their full, detailed glory. So here's a list.


-that play I told you about, the one I wrote, was actually "produced"! What was once only a thought in my bun-ridden head became a real live play that actors performed and audiences watched. Cool, huh?

-I became engaged to the love of my life, Tyler Waits. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my days with that weirdo.

-I may actually graduate this year! What?! 

And a whole bunch more. But those are the highlights.



Well that's all for now, Nobody. It was good to see you again! By the way, did you change your hair? Looks nice.


-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment